Wednesday 14 July 2010



Again this ladies tutorials have come to my aid this time in sculpting the male face.I really must remember to post on her video and give her a massive thank you message.I found this second head much easier to do as i felt more confident in my abilities. Mind it took me just as long to craft due to time limitations. I am so glad my friend wanted me to try facial details and its been a delight to experiment with my crafting capibilities. But i have decided the topper i will make and sell comercially will have a simple eyes, button nose and smiling mouth like the face on Sharnes topper. I may do facial details as a custom one of for friends or special customers. A few years down the line when i am more established and my son is at school. I will be able to focus on 'stepping up' my business a gear and make more detailed, refined, expensive figurines well thats my goal and dream anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment